Contact the Museum
To book or discuss your visit please contact our Education Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01786 475165
All visits must be booked at least 14 days in advance. Please include the following information when you
contact the Museum:
- The preferred dates and times for your visit
- The name, address and contact details of your school or organisation
- The name and contact details of the group leader
- The number and age range of the group
- The number of supervisory adults who will be in attendance (ratio 1 adult: 10 children)
- The reason for your visit/topic of study
- Details of any additional support needs your group or any member of your group might have and the help they might need on the day
- If you would like to book a free planning visit
- Whether you require a space in our lunch area.
There is a shop in the Museum; please ensure that there is a ratio of 1 adult to 10 when in the shop.
We can provide you with an lunch area, please pre-book.
The toilets are situated at the entrance and exit of the Museum.
The drop-off and collection area is on the Castle Esplanade.
The Museum does not have lift access and there are stairs at the entrance and exits as well as between
many of the Galleries; these may cause problems for those with limited mobility.
Schools are allowed to take photographs in the Galleries.