Select Page

Donate to The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders

Your Details


Gift Aid

  • Please notify the A and SH if you:
    • want to cancel this declaration
    • change your name or home address
    • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
      If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return.





Pin It on Pinterest

Share This